The Idaho Statesman has been a vital part of Idaho since 1864. We capture the Idaho experience,
deliver Idaho news and information, contribute to positive change and respect your right to know.
Click here to view History of The Idaho Statesman.
|Our Vision Statement|
The Idaho Statesman will satisfy the high expectations of our communities by providing credible
and relevant information and by contributing to positive change.
|Our Mission Statement|
We will do this by:
- Identifying key communities of interest, reaching out and listening to them, and
thoroughly covering their news and information, celebrations, and issues.
- Identifying high potential market segments and direct strategies to those niches
that expand our customer base.
- Maximizing current resources and identifying critical new resources and new technologies
to aggressively add value to our information and distribution network.
- Establishing, communicating and committing to high standards of performance with
emphasis on valuing employees, teamwork, diversity, customer satisfaction, and innovation.
- Providing a fair return to our stakeholders.
It is important to us that we provide excellent customer service and are your leading source
of news and information both online and in print. Please view the many services offered online
for your convenience 24 hours a day.
We value your opinion and feedback. If you have suggestions on how we may better serve you,
please let us know. Email Binna Jensen, Customer
Service/Outreach Manager or go to our Contact Us page for specific
departmental contacts links.
Thank you for visiting IdahoStatesman.com!